Ideas on the Jewish State

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ideas on the Jewish State

Post  shadowdowclasper on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:37 pm

I don't even know if this place is still alive, but hey, might as well see about contributing my 2 bits >>;

Was thinking that there could totally be Jewish Freedom Fighters in regions like South America and Africa which are the major battlegrounds right? The Yukon is another potential region, northern Canada isn't exactly the most hospitable or valuable place.

I'm not entirely sure on their tech, but war golems and Kabbalist magic is definitely the place to start!

shadowdowclasper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Holy shit I'm not the only one who remembers Deathworld

Post  Grawflemaul on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:00 pm

The way I see it, the Jewish freedom fighters won't be organised enough to have a state or a set tech level. They have to survive by infiltration and guerilla warfare, stealing weapons and vehicles where they can. Of course, that's easier in Soviet controlled areas, where technology is just technology. In Nazi areas, technology is Demon-powered, so maybe they'll have access to certain Kaballistic rituals that can bind and control the demons without the need for the blood sacrifice that the the Nazis have to, but probably resulting in a loss of high performance.

Grawflemaul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas on the Jewish State

Post  EH Crackman on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:00 am

Let them have Kabalistic Cyberspace.

EH Crackman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas on the Jewish State

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content